Benefits of Project Accounting for Project Managers
Get control of your projects
Project Managers are the centre of your business. Give them the information they need to make financially responsible decisions for their projects. With Deltek’s Project Accounting –you can provide them with quick access to what they need so they don’t waste time digging for data.
Giving your project managers easy access to data and simplified process for administrative tasks allows them to focus on delivering projects on time and on budget.
Get your team off of disconnected spreadsheets and give them a solution designed for your business. Budget control can help your project managers stay on track and trust that their information is up-to-date.
- Enter budget figures against work stages to establish target hours, time and other cost measures for the project
- Monitor and report on forecast and actual costs against the original baseline budgets
- Create periodic snapshots to assess project performance over its lifecycle
Manage your existing backlog of projects as well as your project opportunities so you know your current and forecasted workloads. Track and manage your win rates and gain the insight you need to know if you are bidding for the right jobs with the right team.
- Reduce uncertainty by managing pipeline opportunities and assessing the impact on your fees and resources
- Maintain a pipeline register of all speculative work to support business planning
- Forecast resources and understand the impact of a potential opportunity on future workload
Share some information in the form below so we can have the right person get back to you.