GovWin: Partner Management
Utilize one central location for contractors to sign up as a partner, register business opportunities and verify information.
BUILD WINNING TEAMS FASTER
The government contracting market is not one where you can go it alone. Whether you’re a large company striving to achieve subcontracting goals or a small company trying to fill critical gaps in your proposal, it’s essential to find the right partner. Not just any partner, but one that can differentiate your proposal and position you to win.
Finding the right teammates early not only improves your chances of winning, but locks out your competition and frees up time to spend with customers and prospects. While securing the right partners is a critical requirement for your organization, finding those best-fit partners can be a time-consuming challenge.
- Build and manage your partner network through a secure, company-branded portal
- Provide a public page for companies to register and request to be your partner
- Establish a trusted system of record for your company where all partners are registered
- Receive automatic updates to partner information from government registration sources (e.g., SAM.gov, Dynamic Small Business Directory, VetBiz.gov) and federal contract reporting
- Define custom fields for your partner network to track and report your company’s experience with the partner (e.g., past performance information, internal referrals/experiences, internal scorecards)
FIND PARTNERS THAT FIT YOUR CRITERIA
Quickly build a list of suitable teaming partners based on data/analysis to and fill expertise gaps for more wins.ipsum lorem
ENCOURAGE PARTNER PARTICIPATION
Manage the first right of refusal process and enable teaming partners to pre-register in advance notice of task order opportunities.ipsum lorem
HAVE CONFIDENCE IN PARTNER DATA
Automatic updates to partner information from government registration sources mean you always have the most current data.ipsum lorem