Deltek Announces Winners of the 2017 Partner Awards Program at its Annual Global Partner Kickoff
Deltek hosted partners from around the globe at its two-day conference, held outside of Washington, D.C. at the Gaylord National Harbor
Herndon, VA – January 31, 2018 – Deltek, the leading global provider of software and solutions for project-based businesses, recently wrapped its annual Global Partner Kickoff event – the largest gathering of Deltek partners from around the globe for two days of networking, breakouts, and strategy sessions to accelerate Deltek’s partner program in 2018.
Deltek works with several types of partners including Resellers, Systems Integrators, Outsourced Managed Services, Software & Technology Vendors, Referrals and Industry Advocates. At this year’s kickoff event, eight of those outstanding organizations were recognized for their efforts marketing and selling Deltek solutions in 2017.
During the awards dinner on Wednesday evening, the 2017 Global Partner Kickoff Award winners were announced:
- The Reseller of the Year – Central Consulting Group
- The Referral partner of the Year – Infotek Consulting, LLC
- The International Reseller of the Year – Silversoft
- The Global Consulting Partner of the Year – Lexell Blue, LLC
- Recipient of the Marketing Excellence Award for Professional Services – Full Sail Partners
- Recipient of the Marketing Excellence Award for Government Contracting – Corporate Results Inc.
- Recipient of the Marketing Excellence Award for Talent Management – Brilliant HR
- Recipient of the Marketing Excellence Award for PPM – DRMcNatty & Associates, Inc.
“Our partners continue to be a critical part of our global business – and while we celebrate that year-round, we are excited to show our appreciation for their commitment to Deltek during the Partner Kickoff event,” said Claus Thorsgaard, Executive Vice President of Global Sales at Deltek. “We are also thrilled to recognize those partners that go above and beyond! We’d like to congratulate all the companies recognized for their outstanding achievements in 2017, and we look forward to another great year in 2018 working together.”