Deltek Announces the Winners of Its Annual Project Excellence Awards Program
Awards recognize customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business
NASHVILLE, Tn. - November 4, 2015 - Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, today announced the winners of its annual Project Excellence Awards program at Deltek Insight’s 2015 user conference in Nashville, TN. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Tweet this: Congrats #DeltekInsight 2015 Proj Excellence Winners! @Apex_Eng_Inc @SAICinc @Altran @Deloitte #PDSConsultingSolutions #ValueAddedSolutions
The winners were selected from a broad pool of applicants that applied for the awards in 2015:
- The winner of the Business Impact Award is Apex Engineers, a privately owned, regional structural engineering firm, headquartered in Kansas City. Apex has leveraged its implementation of Deltek Ajera to truly transform its company and accelerate growth. Some of the many benefits it has been able to achieve include: increasing billings 20%, increasing profits by 152%, lowering monthly close time by 20 hours and achieving a 287% ROI on its Deltek investment.
- The winner of the Innovation Award is SAIC, a 15,000-person technology and engineering company. SAIC is committed to improving critical business processes and successfully implemented Deltek’s Touch Time platform for mobile time entry across thousands of employees. Using Deltek Touch Time has benefited the company in many ways including assisting with employee retention, increased compliance and more accurate time entry.
- The winner of the Implementation Award is Altran, a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. Altran is standardizing on Deltek Maconomy and initially rolled the solution out to thousands of users in four countries with a global rollout planned next, with the end goal of empowering its organization to become one global company. Altran has driven numerous benefits including greater cost control, increased compliance, more projects delivered on-time and on-budget, improved resource planning and up to 20% revenue growth in geographies where Maconomy was implemented.
- The winner of the Intelligence Award is Deloitte LLP, specifically its Federal practice. In order to keep up with the Federal practice’s growth and ongoing changes to Federal Government compliance requirements, Deloitte’s Federal leadership team implemented a new financial system to build one common financial platform across the practice. Since going live on Deltek Costpoint, Deloitte has improved effectiveness in meeting compliance requirements, simplified the management of internal controls, and increased visibility into projects to drive more effective project management.
- The winner of the Project Excellence Partner Award is Value Added Solutions, with partner PDS Consulting Solutions. Last year, VAS turned to Deltek partner PDS Consulting Solutions to help configure and implement Deltek Costpoint to meet its Project Cost Accounting requirements and improve its back-office. The benefits VAS has seen with Deltek include reduced Days Sales Outstanding by 10 days, closing the books monthly versus quarterly, increased cash flow, and lower costs.
“Each year at our Insight user conference, it’s my honor to stand before thousands of attendees and recognize a few of our world-class customers and partners to celebrate their success and achievements through our Project Excellence Awards program,” said Mike Corkery, President and CEO of Deltek. “This year’s applicants for the awards are among the most innovative and successful companies in their respective industries. On behalf of everyone at Deltek, I would like to congratulate each winning company on their commitment to excellence and thank them for their partnership.”
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 20,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek - Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com
For further information contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications