Deltek Announces Keynote Speakers and Sponsors for its Insight 2015
The 8th annual Project Excellence Awards to be presented at Deltek Insight 2015 in Nashville, TN on November 3rd
HERNDON, Va. – October 27, 2015 – Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, today announced the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Since the awards program started in 2008, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of Deltek’s annual Insight User Conference, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievement among Deltek's more than 20,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Business Impact Award recognizes the organization for the measurable business benefits achieved using Deltek solutions. The finalists for 2015 include Anderson Hallas Architects, for providing its firm with improved data on its projects and business using a large Deltek suite of products; and Apex Engineers, for its use of Deltek Ajera in the Cloud to unite its geographically dispersed offices.
- The Innovation Award recognizes a customer that used Deltek’s solutions in the most innovative way to drive value for its organization. The finalists for 2015 include Lockheed Martin MST, for utilizing the Deltek PM Compass program management command center to improve program performance; and SAIC, for rolling out Deltek’s mobile time-keeping capabilities to thousands users around the world.
- The Implementation Award recognizes a customer for its successful, signature implementation of Deltek solutions across a large group of users and sites. The finalists for 2015 include international engineering firm Altran, for implementing Deltek ERP across multiple offices in Europe; and healthcare company National Government Services, for its implementation of Deltek ERP.
- The Intelligence Award recognizes a customer for the benefits it has achieved leveraging Deltek’s solutions to gain more intelligence about its business and to measure more performance within its organization. The finalists for 2015 include Deloitte, for using a full Deltek ERP suite within its Federal Practice; and Canadian accounting firm Richter, for its utilization of Deltek’s ERP and resource planning capabilities to replace six legacy systems with one and integrate 100% of its employees.
- The Project Excellence Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner, along with its customer, that together has delivered a game-changing implementation. The finalists for 2015 include Alto Design with partner Kennedy Vomberg, for its successful deployment of Deltek ERP to enhance operational; and Value Added Solutions with partner PDS, for implementing Deltek ERP and business intelligence to significantly enhance the productivity and efficiency of the company’s financial operations.
Winners will be announced at Deltek's upcoming Insight 2015 conference, the premier industry event for project-focused professionals. The event will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN, November 3-6. To register for Insight 2015, visit www.deltekinsight.com.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project- and people-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 20,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com
For further information contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications