Change Management Solutions
Are employees skeptical of how your new technology solution will actually work? Many organisations find that with a new implementation comes a bit of hesitation from the team. Work with Deltek's leaders in Change Management to get a comprehensive approach that helps you understand the impacts of your new solution, engage stakeholders and educate the organisation.
- Prepare to Succeed - Be well informed about the project with customised communications throughout the implementation,
- Manage Change - Access proven strategies that create a climate for change and engaging the entire organisation in the process.
Customised training across the organisation
Change is Good. Managing Change is Better.
Change happens, and these days it seems to happen more frequency and dramatically than ever. Organisations successfully change by integrating people, processes and technology seamlessly. Ensure your team embraces change not because they have to, but because they want to.
- Ensure that everyone shares the same vision - align your strategy, determine the future state, and get the organisation ready
- Learn how to keep the focus on the end result - ensure your team understands the overarching reasons for change
Ready for a Great Change
A new solution to learn? If your immediate response is a sigh, let Deltek University show you how to reduce stress from a new technology implementation. You'll get a greater understanding of what a new system is designed to achieve, and the expectations of the benefits - to you as an individual and to your organization as a whole.
- Understand the full scope and benefits of a new system, and be equipped with the skills you need to be successful.
- Learn how you can remove common barriers that go along with a new implementation, and hit the ground running with strategies you can use to make an impact day-one.
Be an Implementation Superstar
If a new technology implementation sounds daunting, rest assured you're not alone. The Change Management experts at Deltek University can help make complicated, error-prone implementations a thing of the past. We'll show you how to increase success and influence project milestones.
- Start getting less maintenance/support cases, predictable timelines, less change orders and less scope creep.
- Define your implementation roadmap with a communications plan, training plan, and stakeholder management plan; so your business can manage change effectively and proactively prepare for changes of any scale.