wInsight Analytics: Performance and Earned Value Analysis
Analyse project EV data, calculate KPIs and produce forecasts to improve project performance assessment, identify issues and report to customers.
Analyse Data & Predict Project Performance
Having the right tools to analyse project data and predict future performance is the key to achieving project success and meeting customer expectations. wInsight’s earned value management (EVM) capabilities give you access to dynamic project and portfolio analysis views and reports while enabling you to exchange data in required formats. Use its highly configurable dashboards to present stakeholders with accurate reporting so they can proactively manage project costs and forecast outcomes.REQUEST A DEMO
Improve Peformance Analysis
Leverage powerful EVM analytics to evaluate performance, identify trends and validate the accuracy of forecasts.
Find Emerging Issues Earlier
Quickly identify data anomalies and issues, allowing users to drill down into problem areas to gain actionable insight.
Centralise cost performance data and measure and report on earned value metrics across all program phases.
Portfolio Views, Analysis and Reporting
- Leverage traffic light and trend indicators based on thresholds to identify areas that require attention
- Easily select and drill down on poorly performing elements to explore the lower-level details driving performance
- Leverage out-of-the-box reports to meet your reporting needs
Improve EVM Compliance
- Use EVM variance reports to help identify performance issues and prepare for customer discussions
- View earned value metrics in dynamic charts to easily see variances and trends and identify upcoming issues
- Zoom in to charts and grids for detailed analysis
Exchange Data In The Required Formats
- Easily import standard format data from various sources (IPMR/XML, IPMDAR/JSON, MSP, Excel) for analysis
- Transform data, conduct earned value analysis and calculate EVM metrics and trends
- Easily export and report EVM data in required format
Import schedule and cost data from Deltek Open Plan, Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Project & Excel, Deltek Cobra and more. Import and export to IPMDAR CPD format and IPMR XML Format. Deltek Global Consultants have extensive experience integrating the most popular industry tools and can help you design a streamlined best practice solution to fulfill your unique needs.