the comprehensive way to plan, schedule and resource
With Deltek Open Plan's project management tools, you can provide your organisation with reliable estimates and solutions for long and short-term resource and budget allocations. Simplify manual processes with rapid data entry, quickly share and update project plan information through PPM integration, and ensure projects get the resources they need.
- Assign up to 2 billion activities and unlimited hierarchical calendars per project or subproject with up to 10 shifts per day
- Set schedules based on as-soon-as-possible (ASAP) and as-late-as-possible (ALAP) deadlines
- Review calculated floats for both relationship and activity to allow tracing of controlling tasks
- Share resource pools, code and calendar definitions across multiple projects
- Optionally reserve some or all resources for specific projects
- Prioritise assignments at the project and/or activity level
- Dispense support for user-defined priority rules
- Access Open Plan's resource management wallchart and resource utilisation chart
- Categorise resource type by labour, material, subcontract and other direct costs
EXTEND YOUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
Project expectations often change, but for organizations with solid, proven controls in place, modifications can mean a significant increase in opportunities.
- Keep plans flexible while still guaranteeing project advancement
- Implement a comprehensive system for planning activities
- Monitor project progress from inception to completion
QUICKLY AND RELIABLY STAFF PROJECTS
Juggling resources on multi-project programs can be overwhelming, but Deltek Open Plan ensures that your resource allocations reflect your organisation's business objectives.
- Automatically or manually prioritise projects
- Create and share Resource Breakdown Structures across the enterprise
- Present solutions that take into account target dates and resource usage
SAVE TIME THE FIRST TIME
Put an end to scheduling problems before they occur by defining project-specific business rules.
- Create sound schedules and execute them with consistent success
- Set alerts if problematic scheduling data is entered
- Obtain insight into schedule data by highlighting errors, performance trends, or missing information